Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Hello to All !

When I started writing a series on (in letter format) WCM introduction lessons in IR-Yahoo club (and Ilaiyaragam Yahoo Club), I never thought I could sustain writing so much and so long !

I express my sincere gratitiudes to all those club members who encouraged me to do so and especially my thanks to Dr Vijay and Mr Vel Ramanan who allowed me to post those lessons.

This present attempt is to consolidate and re-post them in this blog so that all those postings are available at one place and many who missed them earlier can read them now. A little bit of editing I will try to improvise wherever possible.

Your comments are always Welcome

CSR

Comments:
Present sir :-). Guruve! Usha akka told me about your two new blogs. I could not control my happiness. I am worried that you are going to talk atleast 1/2 hr daily in my available time :-(. But I cann't stop reading your blog :-). It is really nice to see you starting a blog for us. Even crvenky is doing a great job. Hmmm..Naan thaan Geetham-la knowledge-e illama Oddikiddu irukken..hahahaha..Anyway, my heartly wishes for your new blog. Kalakkunga Guruve..

Did you add these blogs in blogdesam.com? If not, please do it.

Anbudan,
Siva
 
Thank you Siva for the nice words. I am awlays happy to "steal" your time ! Pazhikku Pazhi ! The way you always daily take my time, and have made me an addict to your blog! Keep growing!

CSR
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?